Thompson Tee Review
The Thompson Tee is becoming an increasing part of peoples regular attire. They work to absorb sweat to prevent soak through and staining. When coupled with an antiperspirant, it forms a powerful symbiotic duo that helps people regain confidence. We’ve broken down the key points in our Thompson Tee Review. Read on to find out more.
Athletes and proactive individuals love to see themselves drenched in their own sweat. Having sweat dripping down their body can mean they have had an excellent workout.
Sweating is not only good for athletes but for everyone. It’s what our bodies are meant to do. Perspiring regulates the body temperature, eliminates toxins, and cleans the skin pores. Some of us sweat more than others. This can be triggered by diet, smoking or any other variety of facotrs. Other have hyperhidrosis(like me, where we sweat for no particular reason). That said, excessive sweating has potential be a health concern, like when its cold out and your shirts are soaking through.
When you are sweating too much, pit patches or wet marks become visible on your clothing. This proves pretty embarrassing whether you are in school, office, meeting, or even worse – on a first date!
One option that has been proved to be effective in managing this condition is is by wearing a sweat proof undershirt. The Thompson Tee Sweat Proof Undershirt is one of the best sweat-resistant shirt available on the market today.
Thompson Tee is a favorite brand of sweat proof undershirts for men and women. Their product has been a favorite of almost all Hyperhidrosis sufferers. Is it worth your penny? Let’s find out.
- The undershirt is made from 100% premium quality combed cotton with a slight combination of polyester.
- The undershirt is tailored with underarm sweat pads that stop down pouring of armpit sweat.
- The underarm sweat pads are in matching color with the undershirt.
- The undershirt is safe both for machine washer and dryer.
- The garment is not chemically treated.
- The shirt is available in three classic colors: white, gray, and black.
- The shirt has been featured and promoted on popular and high-rated American shows and magazines such as ABC News, CNBC, and Huffington Post, to name a few.
- The bottom part of the undershirt has added length to keep shirt tucked in.
- Price is reasonable, not too pricey and not too cheap. With the quality and unique features, this shirt sure does make a great buy.
- The V-neck design gives a masculine look for guys.
- The fabric is from high-quality cotton, which makes the shirt breathable on the skin and is comfortable to wear.
- The patented underarm sweat pads have HydroShield™ Technology that ensure no wet marks on armpits would be visible. Thus, it can increase self-confidence.
- Easy to wash – can be washed and dried using a machine.
- The variety of colors allows you to choose the right undershirt for your layering. You also would not be afraid to wear the undershirt alone because they have a stylish V-neck design.
- The undershirt has already been popularized on national television, which guarantees quality, usability, and efficiency.
- The long bottom part of the undershirt ensures you would not lose the shirt from being tucked in.
- Price is competitive, yet reasonable.
- The shirt can hide away excessive sweating and can make you feel comfortable.
- There are no chemicals used in this undershirt which guarantees shirt being hygienic and hypoallergenic; it does not cause rashes or irritability on skin.
- The underarm sweat pads are quite “paddy”, which can make you feel like you always have something heavy under your armpit.
- The padded areas can be seen through white or other light-colored dress shirts.
- The undershirt is too bulky when folded.
- The padded regions on the shirt are only selected. It makes the shirt not so protective.
- Since the shirt is wadded or bulky, the sizes are quite larger compared to other regular sizes.
- The undershirt is sloppy and fitting.
- The length is too long for what is necessary.
- The sleeves are lengthy which may become visible on polo and short-sleeved outer layer garments alike.
If you want an undershirt that can cover your awkward sweating, then the Thompson Tee Sweat Proof Undershirt is perfect for you. You get two benefits in one shirt. First, it keeps your sweat hidden, and second, it keeps you stylish and trendy.
Additionally, the undershirt is hypoallergenic because no chemicals are used for the production. The HydroShield™ feature ensures no patches of sweat will be visible on your shirt. The underarm sweat pad is a great feature of this undershirt – the concept is utterly brilliant! It helps you avoid getting wet armpit marks and yellow stains.
The best alternative option is the Sweat Proof Shirt from Ejis. The armpit part of the shirt is seamless, which means there is no risk of the sweat or stain to leak. The seamless feature means its non irritable too. It also has a silver fused fiber that combats the bacteria that causes odor.
It is also made from premium micro modal fabric that is softer and more water-absorbent compared to regular cotton. The shirt has a stretchy feature because of the spandex material used on the garment. The product is quite pricier than the Thompson Tee, but it is definitely worth the price.
Unlike the “paddy” underarm pads of the Thompson Tee, the armpit pads of the Aussie Armour Sweat Proof Undershirt are thinner and are less aggravating. The product is well designed; the company even promises to return the money to unsatisfied customers.
Verdict on Thompson Tee
Overall, the Thompson Tee Sweat Proof V-Neck is an undershirt worth buying. It has an impressive design and performance because it is made from premium materials. In addition, the shirt is surprisingly affordable than other competing brands with fewer features and qualities.
And although, sweat proof undershirts cannot treat your excessive sweating, they can help you manage your sweat and save you from the pitfall of embarrassment and discomfiture. They definately boosted my confidence!