Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Review
Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant – Advanced Care is a deodorant designed to be gentle on your skin. Each use will keep your underarm dry and leave your skin feeling fresh even after a long day. Dove’s new formula has a pleasant scent and will help you smell good and prevent body odor. It uses no alcohol and instead has replaced this with sunflower seed oil and calendula, giving it skin restorative properties.Dove Antiperspirant – Advanced Care incorporates their patented NutriumMoisture and 1/4 moisturizers.
Sweating is something most everybody experiences. It’s all good when it’s doing it’s job and cooling us down. But there are certain circumstances where sweating isn’t exactly ideal. Sweaty handshakes, wet patches on chairs, soaked underarms and funky odors are just a few of the embarrassing situations sweating can get us into. I have a friend, who will go unnamed, that I work with and by the end of the day you can detect him blind folded from 6 feet away! Problem is that we’re so used to our own odor that we can’t tell we stink.
Most sweating and funk can be quite easily controlled. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirants fits the bill to cater to most individuals.
Some of us sweat quite a bit more than others. We sweat constantly, or at the slightest change of environment. This tends to sap us of a lot of our self confidence and sense of freedom. This is a medical condition and can be difficult to manage without the proper products.
You will appreciate how gentle Dove Antiperspirant – Advanced Care is on your skin, but if you’re an excessive sweater or have hyperhidrosis(like me), then I suggest you try an alternative. This antiperspirant isn’t clinical strength and uses Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex, which is much gentler than some ingredients other deodorants but come with the trade off of potency.
There’s no alcohol, which is a typical ingredient in antiperspirants that tends to dry out and irritate skin. It’s great for curbing odor causing bacteria, but Dove get around this by adding calendula to their formula which is a natural anti bacterial agent with none of the burn.
There is a floral scent scent that is incorporated in their antiperspirant formulation contains Dove Nutrium Moisture and ¼ moisturizers. This leaves your skin feeling soft and gentle after application. This scent kinda means this product is more targeted to women though.
With each application of Dove Antiperspirant Advanced Care ensures up to 48 hours of protection against sweat and odor leaving you fresh and confident, day and night wherever you are or whatever you’re doing.
- Dove Antiperspirant Advanced Care is an antiperspirant as well as a deodorant that will leave you feeling dry without any body odor problems.
- Dove Advanced Care has a calendula and sunflower seed oil with antibacterial and skin restoring properties.
- Protects from bad odors.
- It comes in a multi-pack that can last you for several days.
- The product ensures up to 48 hours of protection all day and all night.
- It contains Dove Nutrium Moisture and ¼ moisturizers to help care for underarm skin and leaves the skin smooth and soft with regular use.
- It is formulated to reduce irritation caused by regular shaving of underarms and will make you feel comfortable every day.
- Restorative proprieties reduce dark marks cause by shaving.
- Not advisable to apply on broken skin or if you have kidney disease.
- Dove Antiperspirant Advanced Care gives a light and fresh feeling because of its antiperspirant action with skin restoring calendula and sunflower seed oil.
- Floral fragrance smell leaving you smelling extra good which combats any body odor all throughout the day.
- Dove Advanced Care is powerful in preventing sweaty underarms keeping you dry whenever, wherever.
- Affordable price and good quality product.
- Dove Advanced Care can last up to 48 hours surely keeping you fresh and dry all day long.
- Does not leave any residue or waxy feel even after you shower.
- The dispenser leaks at the bottom which creates a mess and the product gets wasted.
- While clear tone, this product may stain some clothes depending on the fabric. It’s best to let it dry completely first before putting on any clothing.
- The deodorant is flimsy and tends to fall apart.
- The formulation of Dove does not adhere to all skin types especially if your skin is rough or you don’t shave. If irritation still occurs after regular use, it is advised to stop using it and see a doctor.
- This antiperspirant isn’t clinical strength. While safe and gentle, it trade of stregth for these qualities.
- 48 Hours of protection is not guaranteed and will depend on the temperature or the user’s body movements.
- The floral scent can be overpowering for sensitive noses, and means you can’t add your personal scent.
SummaryDove Antiperspirant Advanced Care is a caring deodorant with natural ingredients combined with its unique Dove Nutrium Moisture and ¼ moisturizers that cares for the underarm without interfering with its antiperspirant action.
The delicate floral fragrance keeps you smelling and feeling fresh while the activ ingredients give you all day dryness.
This product should be applied to dried pits after bath or shower. Make a few generous swipes for even coverage under both arms to surely maintain that cool and fresh feel.
Like I mentioned earlier, Dove isn’t the most potent product. In terms of skin care and delecacy, it rules the roost, but for potency, you’ll need somehting with a bit more kick. Doubly true if you get excessive sweating or have hyperhidrosis.
If sensitive skin is your concern, SweatBlock is a great first alternative. It uses alternative ingredients that make is soft on your skin while being incredibly potent. It’s great for use across your entire body as well, save for your head and face. Best of all, it lasts for an average of 7 days!Certain Driis a perfect alternative roll on, it’s the #1 doctor recommended product on the market. Its clinical strength so it’s potent stuff. It’s used as a primary suggestion fo rhtose who sweat excesively, or even for those with hyperhidrosis. It’s my personal go-to. Zerosweat claims to be stringer than SweatBlock and comes with a money back guarantee to back that up. While dermatologist approved, it’s a little harsher than Sweatblock and is a roll on, so not really suitable for your entire body.
Finally, you could give Odaban a try, its a clinical strength anti perspirant that comes in a neat little pump action bottle. It’s easy to apply evenly and really effective. It works well across your entire body, including your face.
You can also try home-made formulations for deodorants if you want to make sure you know what goes in to your deodorant and that there are no harmful ingredients. My recipe is simple to make, but isn’t great for the sweatier among us.
Enjoy feeling fresh all day with a hint of that lovely floral fragrance that will help you stay smelling good, dry and confident. You don’t need to worry about pit stains and wet underarms on your clothes because Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant – Advanced Care will keep you dry up to 48 hours.
Conclusion on Dove Antiperspirant Advanced Care
Dove upholds their vision for a world of beauty to be the origin of both men and women’s confidence not anxiety. With Dove: Antiperspirant Deodorant – Advanced Care, they aim to help women in the next generation improve their outlook in life and make a positive relationship with their appearance by raising their self-esteem and nurture their full potential as the beautiful and confident person they are.
Pick up your Dove Antiperspirant today and enjoy dry clothes and pits without the dried out, irritated skin.